Repair and Maintenance
Whatever your equipment needs; we have the solution!
You can expect a licensed, factory trained technician at your service 24/7 every day of the year; backed by our 90 day warranty program and fully stocked with only OEM parts. With Over 100 years of service experience in our pocket; trust us with all of your service needs.
Make one call
- Repairs (Gas, Electric, Steam and Refrigeration)
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Installations and Start-Ups
- Parts Sales
Our focus is to get your equipment up and running so that you can make money.
Your call into our service department will result in satisfaction. Our service team is staffed with industry trained and specialized service associates. You will speak to people who know your equipment and understand your needs. Reduce frustration by dealing with professionals.
The right technician will arrive at your location. Our service dispatchers have a thumb on the pulse of our technicians. Technicians are dispatched by preference based on training, licensing, certification, experience and location. What does this mean for you?
- Increased first time fixes
- Safe and legal repairs
Keep track of your repairs and expenditures
Our software system was developed specifically and especially for our industry. We offer a variety of reports:
- Tag and Inventory your equipment
- Know your repair expenses
- Track specific equipment repairs and expenses
- Make informed decisions on equipment replacement
- Support in annual budget forecasting
- And much more
We’ve got your back
No need to worry about regulated standards when our technicians arrive at your location. Choquette CKS makes safety a priority.
- Extensive Liability Insurance coverage
- T.S.S.A. Certified (Technical Safety Standards Association)
- W.S.I.B. Compliant (Worker Safety Insurance Board)
- M.O.L. Certified (Ministry of Labor)
- Security Clearance Certified
- P.O.S.T. Certified (Petroleum Orientation Safety Training)
- W.H.I.M.S. Certified (Workplace Hazardous Material Information System)
- CFESA CERTIFIED AND VOTING MEMBER (Commercial Food Equipment Service Association)
- ContractorCheck Accredited Member
Trucks at your service!
When you call for service, we respond. We have a large service truck fleet at your disposal. As a reputable company, our trucks are clearly lettered making them easily identifiable. Our fleet covers a vast territory, each with individually stocked warehouses. What does this mean for you?
- Responsive service. Our territory coverage and large fleet ensures that a fully licensed, factory trained technician is close by, no matter your location.
- Less down time. Every truck on the fleet carries its own individually stocked warehouse. This means we have the parts required for repairs on hand, significantly increasing the first time fix rate.
We understand that you want only the best, fastest and most reliable service for your equipment. You can depend on us to understand and respond to your equipment needs. Our focus is to get your equipment up and running so that you can make money. Eliminate your down time with the parts you need in stock now and a fleet of licensed, factory trained technicians at your service.
With more than 100 years of service experience we know the industry, we know the manufacturers and we know warranty coverage. Take advantage of our knowledge.