Open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week to Serve You
More About Our Services
REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Whatever your equipment needs; we have the solution!
You can expect a licensed, factory trained technician at your service 24/7 every day of the year; backed by our 90 day warranty program and fully stocked with only OEM parts. With Over 100 years of service experience in our pocket; trust us with all of your service needs.
Make One Call
• Repairs (Gas, Electric, Steam and Refrigeration)
• Preventative Maintenance Programs
• Installations and Start-Ups
• Parts Sales
Our focus is to get your equipment up and running so that you can make money.
Your call into our service department will result in satisfaction. Our service team is staffed with industry trained and specialized service associates. You will speak to people who know your equipment and understand your needs. Reduce frustration by dealing with professionals.
The right technician will arrive at your location. Our service dispatchers have a thumb on the pulse of our technicians. Technicians are dispatched by preference based on training, licensing, certification, experience and location. What does this mean for you?
• Increased first time fixes
• Safe and legal repairs
Depend on us to understand and respond to your equipment needs.
Choquette CKS offers customized preventative maintenance programs and service agreements. These are excellent ways to stay on budget and get the most out of your equipment. Maintenance can be arranged in any increments. A program will be customized to suit your kitchen’s needs. Do not underestimate the importance of filter changes and condenser cleaning among other things.
We understand how important your equipment is. Your equipment is valuable and an investment in your company. We have the knowledge and experience. Take advantage of our knowledge.
• Reduce down time and costly repairs
• Maintain your equipment running to manufacturer's specifications
• Lower your energy costs
• Schedule maintenance visits ahead of time
• Extend the lifetime of your equipment
We’ve got your back
No need to worry about regulated standards when our technicians
arrive at your location. Choquette CKS makes safety a priority.
• Extensive Liability Insurance coverage
• T.S.S.A. Certified (Technical Safety Standards Association)
• W.S.I.B. Compliant (Worker Safety Insurance Board)
• M.O.L. Certified (Ministry of Labor)
• Security Clearance Certified
• P.O.S.T. Certified (Petroleum Orientation Safety Training)
• W.H.I.M.S. Certified (Workplace Hazardous Material Information System)
• CFESA CERTIFIED AND VOTING MEMBER (Commercial Food Equipment Service Association)
• ContractorCheck Accredited Member
TRUCKS AT YOUR SERVICE
When you call for service, we respond. We have a large service truck fleet at your disposal. As a reputable company, our trucks are clearly lettered making them easily identifiable. Our fleet covers a vast territory, each with individually stocked warehouses. What does this mean for you?
• Responsive service. Our territory coverage and large fleet ensures that a fully licensed, factory trained technician is close by, no matter your location.
• Less down time. Every truck on the fleet carries its own individually stocked warehouse. This means we have the parts required for repairs on hand, significantly increasing the first time fix rate.
We understand that you want only the best, fastest and most reliable service for your equipment. You can depend on us to understand and respond to your equipment needs. Our focus is to get your equipment up and running so that you can make money. Eliminate your down time with the parts you need in stock now and a fleet of licensed, factory trained technicians at your service.
With more than 100 years of service experience we know the industry, we know the manufacturers and we know warranty coverage. Take advantage of our knowledge.
CONTACT CHOQUETTE CKS
When something breaks in your operation, you need it up and running again, fast. You need the right service, at the right price, right away.
To schedule service, please select the branch nearest you from one of our four locations listed below.
Simply complete the contact form or give us a call and one of our trained service dispatchers will assist you.
Every kitchen has an “old faithful” piece of equipment. Let us help give it new life!
Reconditioning Service includes:
• Total cleaning
• Technical testing of all components
• Replacement of defective parts
• Bringing equipment back to original manufacturer specifications
This is a specialized service where equipment is reconditioned and brought back to manufacturer's specifications. This may be done for a number of reasons.
• Old equipment needing to be refaced
• Purchase of used equipment
• Disaster refurbishment (Fire or Flood)
In all cases the unit is assessed by a factory trained technician. Normally an estimate for repairs and cleaning is supplied. This is an excellent and economical way to get the most out of equipment which is aged but still functioning quite well.
Your equipment is valuable. We understand that all equipment is an investment in your company. With oven 100 years of service experience in our pocket; trust us to supply you with knowledgeable, competent and capable recommendations.